Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-‐profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
Building on the successful work of its parent organization, its role with SCHARP+ and Global Fund, AHNi is armed with a team of indigenous experts and professionals of international repute to help fulfill its vision and mission of enabling socio-‐economic development in Nigeria, as well as improving lives in Nigeria through the mutually dependent strengths of programs in public health and research.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) enables the socio-‐economic development in Nigeria by supporting health and research.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) through the mutually dependent strengths of programs in public health and research improves lives throughout Nigeria.
To serve as the leading indigenous organization that provides support to and for the people and government of Nigeria for sustainable health and development
Core Values (R.A.D.A.R.)
- Respect for the diversity of all ethnic groups, tribes and faiths in Nigeria, for human rights, the contributions of our colleagues and partners at all levels.
- Accountability to those who entrust us with their resources, our collaborators, those who benefit from our work and each other.
- Dedication to the pursuit of AHNi’s mission through the collective experience and wisdom of a committed staff.
- Achievement with integrity such that we are motivated by the utmost globally acceptable standards of principles, operational performance, technology and science, in what we do and how we work.
- Responsiveness to the evolving needs of individuals, families, and communities within dynamic environments.